We finally had a chance to get some family pictures taken. I usually try to get these done before Christmas so that I can put them in our Christmas newsletter, but this time, we didn't get them done until January. And then, after we got the prints, we noticed a small problem, so we ended up having to do them again. In the end, they turned out pretty good. Take a look!






Jan/Feb 2008
Brooklyn - 7 years old
Noah - 3 1/2 years old
12 February 2008
New Family Pictures
Written by skye at 11:02 PM
Labels: KaufmanFam
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 people love me:
Fun pictures! Hope you are having fun in Washington!
Very cute!
Family pictures are always so fun! I'm glad I'm not the only one who hasn't had family pictures in a while. We are over due... We haven't had a family picture since William was born in March 2007. We have been meaning to go since January, but something always comes up. I'll let you know when we finally get them. Cute pictures by the way!
Post a Comment