We just got back from my birthday dinner date with the Nehrings and the Molloys. We had a absolute blast, of course. Our original plan was to go to The Olive Garden for dinner, but while waiting for seats, Lora brought up Luna's Italian Restaurant, so we decided to go there instead.
And boy, am I glad we did! The food was delicious!
And the company was excellent!

Lora, Kevin, Cory and Eddie. . . Thanks for sharing my birthday with me! You guys are the best and we sure love ya!
03 January 2009
One year older, another year. . . nope, just older. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 people love me:
Back atcha! We're glad you liked Luna's. We'll have to go back again some time - on a night when the Chargers aren't playing. : )
How cute you look! Italian food sits well with you!
Happy Birthday! I almost didn't recognize you with your hair down. You look great!
You look great! And I even know how old you are :) That means I know you aren't old yet. The food and company look great.
I love the color! Happy bday girl!
Happy Birthday!! Looks like you had fun. Miss you guys.
Hey, Happy Birthday!
I don't have your email so I'm not sure how else to get a hold of you, but I'd be happy to do a set of chore charts and kid bucks and email them to you (for free). When I email them, they take hardly any time at all. Email me at cleverhomemaking@gmail.com.
:) Kim
Post a Comment