4 years ago I was sitting at home alone when I decided that I wanted to start a blog. I was so far away from family and friends, and feeling so homesick that I hoped a blog would help me stay connected with everyone I had moved away from. Since that day, we've move another 2 times, and now I'm far away from even more friends.
So, if I could have just one birthday wish, it would be for all those that read this to please leave a comment, or reply to my new post email, and let me know that you're still here with me, even if it's just in print. I miss you all so much and am finding it hard to repeatedly leave behind so many that I care for, even though I know that there are new friends to be found wherever we land. Doing this would really be a wish come true.
With much love,
~Andrea
02 January 2011
My Birthday Wish
Written by skye at 12:03 AM
Labels: all about me, birthdays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

12 people love me:
Well, I get to be first!
Thanks for moving into our hearts as well as our town. Happiest of Birthdays to You!!
Sharon
Happy Birthday from The Scout Boy!
Happy Happy Birthday to You! Hard to believe that this year marks 25 years since we became friends. Hard to believe since I think I'm still 29! You are one amazing lady that I'm lucky enough to call my friend. Love you!
Happy birthday Andrea! I'm so glad we can still be connected even though we both have moved away. See you at our next scrapbooking retreat (whenever that will be).
Always just a click away. That's me.
We miss you guys too. We loved when we lived in the same complex and got together almost every Sunday. Even though we're far apart, we still consider you and Steve close friends.
Happy Birthday!
I know what it's like to leave behind friends and family. But I am SO GLAD you moved here so I could meet you and be friends with you and your family. I hope your birthday was wonderful and I look forward to being a part of your memories this year.
I'M here! I know I suck at leaving comments and letting you know I love ya! BUT I DO! Happy 2011- Here's to me trying to do better at letting you know I'm here for you baby! :)
Still here beside you... Hope you had a great Birthday Andrea!
Sorry I didn't see this ON your birthday, but I still wish you the best! Love you!!
Andrea,
I'm really late, but I love you, and I surely miss you. I really admired you for having such a positive attitude about moving, knowing there were new friends to be made. Your old friends have not forgotten you. Much love! -Camille
Does it still count two months later? I love you sis.
Jared
Post a Comment