CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

27 January 2007

You can hear a pin drop

So, I'm all alone today. My husband took both kids with him to a car show in Turlock, and it's soo quiet here. Like eerily quiet. I even heard our downstairs neighbor sneeze, which is really weird considering they usually can't even hear my kids screaming. I'm not even sure what to do. It's been so long since I've had time like this to myself.

When my husband told me about his plan for today, my first thought was to maybe do some scrapbooking. But its been months since I've been able to do that, and with our recent move, everything I'd need is still packed away in random boxes. It'd take all day just to find and organize everything. So I'll probably just end up playing computer games the whole time, and then later kick myself for not at least trying to get something done. Oh well, maybe I'll be lucky enough to get another day to myself. But hopefully not till after I finally get my scrapbook stuff in order.

0 people love me: