CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

14 July 2008

Craig's birthday dinner at The Melting Pot

Craig, my oldest brother, celebrated his birthday while I was visiting Tacoma this summer. As he's not big on birthday parties, his wife Bonnie decided to just invite a few friends and family out to his favorite restaurant The Melting Pot. I was kind of excited to go as I had never been before and had heard that the food was excellent. Oh my, was it ever!

Each group of 2 ordered what they wanted to eat and then we sampled each others. Kara and I ordered the Cheddar Cheese and the Milk Chocolate fondues, but sampled the Swiss Cheese, and the Dark and White Chocolates.

I've decided that when I die, I'd like to be embalmed with milk chocolate. :)


Left to right: Bonnie, Craig, Jared and Sara Leavitt, Leanna and Kara (sisters). Craig and Jared were being goofy, trying not to be in the picture. Clearly, I got them eventually.



Here's Kara with hubby John. He showed up a bit late for the food, but not for the pictures! :)

This next picture I had to add because while I was uploading all the pictures to my computer, my mom walked by, saw this one and exclaimed, "Who is that? He looks ugly!" I burst out laughing and then replied, "That'd be your firstborn." Without even cracking a smile she says, "Well, he still looks ugly."


(Craig, rest assured, she only meant the picture. Not you personally. We think you're cute! :) )

1 people love me:

BonnieK said...

I love all the pictures especially my "ugly" husband. Thank you too all who came to the party.