CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

19 July 2008

Party time at the Tiltons!

My friend Kelly Tilton decided to throw a BBQ party for her anniversary, and I was fortunate enough to be invited. :) We all had a great time gabbing with each other as our kids played together. There was lots of yummy food, and of course, delicious Costco cake.

Here's Kelly, one half of the guests of honor. Isn't it sad that I didn't even get a picture of them both together? Oppsies!


The beautiful Adrianne Bird, Audrey Stokes, Tiffany Roderick, and . . . Dacia, do you have to ruin every picture?! :) heehee


Here's Rock Star Miriam Webb, playing her famous tune, "Cranky Girl".


And I can't forget my favorite BFF, Allen Roderick! (See, I told you I'd put you on the blog. Don't you feel special now? :))


And Brooklyn had so much fun playing and goofing around with her best WA friend, Madeline Stokes.




And no party would be complete without a little Guitar Hero!


(Kelly's husband Dan is the one in the orange visor. See, at least I got one picture of him! :)

2 people love me:

Maleen said...

I'm so confused, these posts are from the summer?
Anyway, it seems like you spend a lot of time in WA; how fun.
And was the Dacia Call??
Wow, time sure flies. It seems like you have stayed in touch with a lot of people...how cool!

skye said...

Maleen, ever since I learned that blogger lets you pick the date of your post, I've been writing my posts as though I did it the day of the event. I'm going to be making a blog book of 2008, and I wanted everything to be in order. And since I'm not cool enough to actually blog the day of, I have to do it this way. Silly, I know, but what can I say. . . :)

And yes, I go to WA for about 2 months each summer. No broiling Cali summers for me. :) And yes, that was Dacia Call. You can find her blog on my sidebar under The DD Shumate Family.

Thanks for stopping by!