CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

01 September 2008

Happy Birthday Brooklyn!

Brooklyn's 8th birthday is today. She's excited about turning 8 years old because she finally gets to be baptized a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. Her baptism is planned for this Sunday, 7 September. I will be posting about that after it happens.

Each year, for the kids' birthdays, we go out to dinner to a restaurant of their choice. This last Saturday, we all went to The Outback. It was very nice to eat out, as we don't do it very often anymore.



Brooklyn and Noah had their usual Chicken Strips, and all the free bread they could eat. :)



Brooklyn especially liked the free birthday sundae.


We sure had a great evening together!

5 people love me:

twiddyfam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
twiddyfam said...

Let me try this again. I remember was she was just a new sunbeam! Where has the time gone??? It looks like she had a great day. Can't wait to see the baptism pictures.

twiddyfam said...

see I can't even do it right the second time. What I meant to say was I remember WHEN she was a new sunbeam. duh.

skye said...

It's okay Sunny. I knew what you meant. :)

But I must say, when I first read your comment I thought, "She must mean Noah. I didn't know her when Brooklyn was a Sunbeam."

But then I did the math and realized that, yes, Brooklyn was the Sunbeam, and Noah was just a baby, when we were in Auburn.

Eeks! Just one more example that time has just FLOWN BY!

KLARK Nehring said...

Happy Birthday Brooklyn! We are glad we have been able to celebrate with you!
-Amanda and Rebecca