CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

20 August 2008

Brooklyn's (early) 8 year old pictures

As I mentioned in this post, every year around the kids' birthdays we go get professional pictures taken. I've been lucky so far in that I can get them done at The Picture People when I'm in Washington each summer. With Noah's birthday in June and Brooklyn's in September, it works out good enough. These pictures were taken 18 July 08.

Like every year, Brooklyn's pictures turned out so perfect, but this year they were even more so because of how beautiful and grown-up she looks. I always have a big problem deciding which pictures to buy because they are all so wonderful, and this year was no different.

We decided to focus these pictures on the fact that Brooklyn would be getting baptized a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in September. We had already bought her a beautiful white dress, so that's what she wore.





She's definitely my angel-girl.

10 people love me:

Anonymous said...

wow! those turned out soooo cute! Wish we could be there for the big event!

BonnieK said...

She has certainly grown up to be a beautiful young lady.

KLARK Nehring said...

Brooklyn looks great! It's kind of scray when they all of a sudden start looking so much older than they are, isn't it?!

Anonymous said...

wow she is so gorgeous!!! she looks like an angel!!! :)miss you all so much!

Jayson & Megan said...

I LOVE the last picture!

Mikaela said...

She is a Mason through-and-through!

camfox said...

Beautiful!

Greg & Jen said...

She looks like a little angel in her beautiful dress. I can't believe how fast they grow up. I think it's great that you thought of that theme to bring special meaning to the baptism and her becoming a member.

THE BULLOCK FAMILY said...

Wow I remember when she was born! Now she is almost eight. She is so beautiful..Like her mom.

talonandanna said...

she's a doll