CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

11 October 2008

One Super Saturday!

My ward's Enrichment Super Saturday was scheduled for today, and last week I volunteered to come up with decorations for 2 of the tables that would be used for the luncheon. I was very excited about this, as it's one of the fun creative things I like to do. In fact, I didn't even have to think very hard about because I already knew what I wanted to do.

Two words . . . Jane. Austen.

Those who know me know that I have a small obsession with Jane Austen. I have all her books, and most of the movie and television adaptations made about them. I added a few era-appropriate trinkets, some totally cute place settings, and I was set.




For my 2nd table, I decided to go with my alter-personality and do a The Nightmare Before Christmas theme. I've been a huge fan of this movie since it came out in 1993, and have collected quite a bit of stuff since then. The spiderweb table cover I found at Party World was just icing on the cake.




All in all, I think they turned out great and I had a lot of fun putting them together! :)

1 people love me:

Maleen said...

Those tables are amazing. You certainly have a knack.