One of Steve's co-workers throws an all-out Halloween party every year. This year they wanted everyone to dress up in costumes, so they said they'd have a contest with trophies and everything. Normally, I'm unmotivated by things like this, but since I knew that I already had fairly cool costumes for Steve and myself, we decided to go for it.
(Quick background on our costumes. . . I made and painted my Sally dress, wig and extras, for a ward Halloween party back in 2001. I put most of Steve's costume together then as well, only updating a few things this year.)
After showing up at the party, we were quickly told by most of people there that our costumes were the best, and that we had better win. When the judging rolled around, John, the party's host, had people vote for each category by clapping for their favorite, except when it came to "Best Costume" and "Most Creative Costume". He just had us come up, and then placed the trophies in our hands. :)
As for the rest of the night, we had lots of fun! They had a bounce house, face painter, and a clown magician for the kids. Steve and I even danced around a bit.
There's nothing like good friends, and good fun!
24 October 2008
We Are The Champions!
Written by skye at 11:40 PM
Labels: all about me, Brooklyn, Fresno friends, Halloween, KaufmanFam, Noah, Steve
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 people love me:
I still remember helping you paint that dress. I'm glad to see it finally paid off. It's helpful to have a really good costume that you can use over and over again! It saves having to be creative more than once a decade! Love ya!
You two look way awesome!!!!
Post a Comment