We spent Easter Sunday with our friends, the Molloys and the Nehrings, at Kevin's parents house in Auberry. It was a BEAUTIFUL spring day, so we had an awesome time playing and searching for Easter eggs outside!
And we can't forget our Easter hugs from the Dada!
I had even asked Lora if she would take a few pictures of Steve and I for our 10th anniversary. (It's not until June, but I won't be here, so I needed to have them done a bit early. :) She did a fantastic job, despite her subjects! :)



(We also had Kevin take some pictures of the "Girls", but I'll post them in the next post. )
We all had such a fun day! Thanks, Ma and Pa Nehring, for the invite! We sure love being a part of your family! :)
12 April 2009
Our Easter Egg-citment! :)
Written by skye at 11:18 PM
Labels: all about me, Brooklyn, KaufmanFam, Molloys, Nehrings, Noah, Steve
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 people love me:
Post a Comment