CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

16 April 2009

Who has an awesome new car? Oh yeah. . . that would be me.

So, remember that newer Previa that was supposed to last us another 6 years. . . well, it lasted 6 months. Needless to say, we were not very happy about this. Nevertheless, we need another car. So after getting our finances in order, we started looking. At first we wanted a Honda Odyssey, but to get a decent year was a bit over our price range, so we then decided to focus on Toyota Camrys or Honda Accords. But unfortunately, after searching for a couple weeks, we couldn't find anything suitable, so we (finally :) decided to take our friend's advice and hire an auto broker. Sharp Auto Brokers, to be exact. Almost immediately they had a car for us. It was a new car they had sold originally to a client back in 2001, and that client was now upgrading, and using their 2001 Honda Accord as a trade-in. PERFECT!! Just what we wanted! And so, with out further ado. . .




And here I am, looking at the beautiful sunset, until Steve says, "You should go take a drive."


Umm. . . okay!! See ya in a couple hours! :)


At least I stopped long enough to get a picture!

9 people love me:

smiles said...

Cute car! But, where are you going to put all your scrapbooking stuff when you come to visit? See ya, Tiff=-)

skye said...

Tiff, I'm just gonna leave the kids behind so I can have enough room for my stuff! J/K! :)

talonandanna said...

love hondas! i have a pilot, it's all i will ever need. :) fun to see your pic on here, not enough of that contagious smile!

BonnieK said...

Happy for your to have a car again. Looks great and I am sure the gas mileage is good as well, which helps when you travel to Washington every year!!

THE BULLOCK FAMILY said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
THE BULLOCK FAMILY said...

Love the car! I love Honda's they are great. You look really good in it also!

Jayson & Megan said...

Wahoo! I'm so gald things worked out. And, I'm sure you're super happy to have wheels again.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that you were able to finally get a car!

camfox said...

Yea! Sounds like a great car. I'm so happy it worked out for you guys! The sunroof one is my favorite :)