So, I finally buckled down and made my very own strawberry freezer jam today! Wow, that was a long time coming, and now that it's done, I just want to put it on everything! :)
I'm glad it was super easy to make. 

Really, the hardest part was washing and cutting all those strawberries. Then I just pureed them in the blender, strained that through cheesecloth (which isn't in the directions, I just did it cause I don't like a lot of seeds), mixed it with the sugar and pectin, and poured it into the jars. Voila! Presto! Done.
(This isn't all of them, just the last batch.)
Here's my little helper. He only ate about 10 strawberries before I had to cut him off. :)
And here's my cute little jars of strawberry jammy goodness! Ahhh!
09 June 2010
Strawberry freezer jam is my favorite!
Written by skye at 10:55 PM
Labels: all about me, Noah, Random stuff
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 people love me:
Yum!! Any for adoring friends?? : )
I can't wait to do my batches! Yum :)
Post a Comment